- nonsurgical ultrasound technology utilized to kick-start collagen production and tighten up the skin
- using concentrated pulsing heat energy to lift and tighten skin on the face, neck, and chest needs to boost the look of lines and creases
Safety and security:
- removed by the UNITED STATE FDA in 2009 for a noninvasive brow lift, noninvasive neck, as well as submental location, i.e., under the chin lift, as well as to enhance lines as well as wrinkles of the décolletage or upper body area.
- over 526,000 nonsurgical skin tightening up treatments like Ultherapy were done in 2016.
- procedure lasts between 30-90 minutes
- no cuts or general anesthetic are needed
- marginal preparation
- minimal to no recuperation time in most cases
- according to a clinical study, 65 percent of patients reported some improvement 60-180 days after therapy.
- sixty-seven percent of people were very satisfied or completely satisfied with the outcomes 90 days after treatment.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy or Ulthera [อั ล เท อ ร่า, which is the term in Thai] is a nonsurgical option for a renovation. It’s utilized to combat signs old like skin sagging as well as creases on the neck, face, and upper body as well as drooping of the eyebrow location. The FDA-cleared technology promotes collagen production, which ought to create an extra vibrant appearance in general.
The appeal of nonsurgical skin tightening treatments such as Ultherapy has constantly been growing over the past number of years, with an 11.6 percent rise from 2015 to 2016.
How does Ultherapy Work?
Ultherapy targets areas beneath the skin with focused ultrasound power, utilizing the ideal temperature to support collagen regrowth. The heat from the applicator is aimed at various depths, influencing three layers:
- shallow wrinkles
The ultrasound energy promotes collagen as well as elastic cells, which must result in firmer skin, less sagging, as well as fewer creases.
Target areas for Ultherapy
It’s used most commonly on the face, neck, and breast. Other target areas consist of:
- Under the chin
- décolletage or upper body area
Custom therapy strategies should be gone over throughout your examination with an Ultherapy provider.