Techwear is a new growing and increasingly popular name in the growing fashion industry. Nowadays, clothing is not just about covering the body. The purpose of clothes is beyond that. It defines who you are and builds up overall personality. Hence, dressing well is of utmost importance.
What are Techwears?
The techwears as discussed already are the apparels designed to focus on the utilities and embedded with the latest technologies. The tech basically focuses on the individual pieces and their fit, features and construction along with the style. Many manufacturers actually include “tech” accessories in some apparels.
What makes it trendy?
Many industries and professionals use techwear for many purposes like bike messengers, security forces and construction workers. The tech used for the apparels depends on the usage or nature of the work they will be used for. These apparels, along with the style are designed to protect the person wearing it and make their working more efficient.
Also, another industry having high demands of the techwear are the Cosplay industry. In this industry, people are more interested in imitating their favourite characters. And many are based on cyberpunk’s style.
What does techwear include?
The techwear industry originally consists of three layers of clothing namely, the Upper layer, mid-layer and base layer. But based on the attires you can classify it into the followings:
- TechwearJackets : This is also known as the foundation of all techwear outfits. They are usually the right hard-shell jacket which can keep you dry for 3 hours straight from winter precipitation and even makes you stay breathable during the activity. It is included in the upper layer of the techwear.
- Techwear Mid-Layer: Many of the technical shells lag in insulation by design, keeping the warmth factor up to a person’s individual needs. It is the layer under the techwear jacket used for the second layer of insulation for the person who wears it.
- Techwear Tee: This comes under the base layer of the techwear and is the basic wear. This also contributes to the comfort of the skin and the breathability of the clothes. It is soft and lightweight and is covered under the base clothing segment.
- Techwear Cargo Pants: This is one of the only styles of fashion where cargo pants have always had their place embedded. The techwears usually comprises of a grey or black coloured trousers. This also adds to the utility and comfort of movement while wearing the whole outfit.
- Techwear Sneakers: This also comes under the base layer of techwears and includes many athletic designs and sneakers. Thesetechwearsneakers are known for their waterproofing and heat resistance properties.
- Techwear Backpack: This is the last category in the Techwear attires. Backpacks are designed for a high-mobility urban lifestyle. It contains every attribute you require from keeping safe your laptop to space for other stuff. The rain and heat resistant attribute also adds to its usability. Also, with all these useful properties they provide a good attractive look to these bags.