Government lottery is a type of lottery run by the government In Thailand. ตรวจหวย– Those who wish to sell their tickets must first obtain approval from the Government Lottery Office. Officially provided every 1st and 16th of the month excluding
- Due to New Year’s Day, the award was given out on December 30, the previous year.
- Due to the Teacher’s day on January 16, the award was given on January 17. Check the lottery on May 2nd, as it is National Labor Day.
Currently, the office reviews lottery publications and sells lottery tickets in sets of 50, with the 01-50 lottery being a regular lottery and the 51–100 lottery being a charity lottery. All pairs would be the same (tickets prior to 1995 will be seven-digit numbers ranging from 0000000 to 9999999), and there’ll be two sets of tickets (one ticket will have two sets of the very same number). If the lottery only has one series of numbers, it will be qualified for double rewards from the fixed lottery check. Due to a mix-up in sales or a mistake, If you win, you’ll get one package of prize money. Alternatively, if a lottery is won in greater than one group, the prize money will be distributed as per the winning number.
Lottery tickets in 1 set, there will be 1 million copies, priced at 80 baht each if sold out. Set prize money per set as follows:
- The 1st prize has 1 prize, 6,000,000 baht per prize.
- 2 final numbers have 1 prize, 2,000 baht per prize.
- The last 3 digits have 2 prizes, 4,000 baht per prize.
- The 2nd prize has 5 prizes, 200,000 baht per prize.
- The 3rd prize has 10 prizes, 80,000 baht per prize.
- The 4th prize has 50 prizes, 40,000 baht per prize.
1 lottery set has 14,168 prizes totaling 48,000,000 baht.
Some Guidelines for Lottery Ticket Winners
- The lottery winner will receive the prize money.
The winners of the lottery would receive prize money.
- If not all of the tickets have been sold.
If not all of the tickets are sold, the event will be canceled. The value of one prize will be decreased by part.
- Receive the award in less than two years.
The winner has two years after the day of the lottery check lottery prize to claim the prize.
- You’ll have to pay stamp duty.
Prize winners must pay stamp duty of 1 baht per 200 baht in prize money, or a fraction of 200 baht.
The precision of the reward data on the web has been checked and verified by the Government Lottery Department. Mistakes do, indeed, occur. Use an Online system to confirm for online lottery information like in our website. As a result, for precise results, please check twice the complete information from the Government Lottery Office.
You can reach us at www.lottery.ink or even via email email@example.com and via LINE add ID benjie.8